Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions and ensure that you have acknowledged, understood and have agreed to abide and adhere before you purchase from us. By placing an order, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Order & Payment
- No cancellation is allowed after payment is made or order has been processed.
- Once payment is received, an invoice will be sent to your billing email. Printout invoice will not be included within the parcel.
- All products will be delivered to the shipping address provided by the customer. We are not responsible for the delays or losses due to incorrect information provided by the customer. Please double check your order details before confirming the order.
- The estimated time of arrivals of your purchases may be affected by various reasons. It may take longer, especially during the holiday season or in the outskirt area. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance process or other unforeseen circumstances.
Return, Exchange & Refund
- We offer returns for all orders within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Returned items must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging. For hygiene purposes, please do not try on the jewellery if you wish to return it.
- In the case of incorrect item delivered or damaged during delivery, photo evidence is required, and the customer should contact us immediately about the issue.
- Refunds will be processed via original payment method or store credit after receiving your return items.
- Shipping fees used/paid are not eligible for refunds.
Backorder & Personalised Items
- Backorders are pre-order of sold out items. Please allow 5-10 working days for it to process before shipping. Estimated ship date will be stated on the product page.
- Personalised items are made to order and cannot be exchanged. Please double check your order details before payment is made.
- Backorder and personalised items cannot be amended or cancelled once the order has been processed
- The delivery time frame is just an estimation and may take longer, especially during the holiday season or in the outskirt area. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance process or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If you place an order with a backorder or personalised item in it, your order will be shipped together with the backorder or personalised item when the stock is ready.
- Each promotional code is subject to specific terms and conditions stated on the promotional code offer and these general promotional code terms and conditions.
- The promotional code is valid for a limited time only and must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion unless stated otherwise.
- Non-exchangeable for cash or store credit.
- Our products are all made from different materials. It’s stated in the product description in the product page.
- 925 Silver Post are thin and soft, it can be bend easily. Pull the earring backs carefully to avoid bending it. Bent earring posts are not considered as a defect item.
- Please allow 5-10mm of difference in our measurements.
- The difference of measurement is not considered as a defect item.
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only.
- Due to the colour calibration of the individual’s computer, products might appear darker or brighter in reality. The product images may not be an exact representation of the product.
- All images shown on the website are owned by Tiny Trinket Store and are considered intellectual properties of Tiny Trinket Store.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.